No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Transfer Vinyl Film Paper for Polyester Cotton T- Shirt
Make sure you reflect the design before cutting >> preheat for 2-3 seconds, heat transfer requirement is from 150 to 160 degrees >> medium pressure (30-40 pounds) >> 10-15S
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″ offset=”vc_col-md-3″][vc_single_image image=”2884″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″ offset=”vc_col-md-9″][vc_column_text]
- Design your pattern on computer.
- Cut out the pattern. Make sure the vinyl side is up and the harder plastic side is down.
- Weed and remove out the rest of the vinyl around your design.
- Preheat fabric for 3 seconds then place design on material with the vinyl side down and harder plastic side up.
- Use iron or heat press to transfer it on material (150 ℃, 3 kg pressure, for 10-15s).
- Wait till the design cool down then peel the plastic off.
- -Make sure you reflect the design before cutting >> preheat for 2-3 seconds, heat transfer requirement is from 150 to 160 degrees >> medium pressure (30-40 pounds) >> 10-15S
- -The iron can not last too long. According to the specification, the pressing time is less than 13 second
- -Storage Method: Stand in a cool / dry place away from objects
- -Expiry date: 12 months (not open and well stocked)
- -Do not dry clean
- -Machine wash warm or hot with a mild detergent (<40 °)
- -Dry with normal setting
- -Wait 24 hours before the first wash
- White X 4
- -Black X 4
- -Red X 4
- -Pink / Viola
- -yellow / / Orangered
- -Sky Blue / Blue / Blue Lake
- -Green / Atrovirens
- -Sliver Gray
- 25 sheets of heat transfer vinyl
Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Red
2XL, L, M, S, XL